Clean Water Is An Understatement!
Whole House Reverse Osmosis by Crystal Quest
YOUR ORDER WILL CONTAIN:
1. A Crystal Quest® WS Whole House Reverse Osmosis System-200 GPD ● Standalone
2. A PDF e-book about the benefits of filtering water. It covers the history of water filters, the reasons why you should filter your water and the various filtration methods. $39.00 value.
Our Whole House Reverse Osmosis System is the highest performing RO System on the market backed by more than 25 years of experience. It has been designed and engineered to provide purified water throughout your entire home for many years if properly maintained.
Every system is tested in-house before it is shipped and arrives operational, requiring minimal plumbing. As long as the pre filters and membranes are changed regularly, these systems should last from 15-20 years.
Storage Tank Kit Components
- The RO System - A commercial-grade RO System ranging from 200-7,000 GPD. Every system is equipped with prefiltration to extend the life of the membranes.
- Water Tank - Water is stored in an atmospheric water storage tank (165, 220, or 550 gallons) that is sized depending on your system.
- Pump - As water is used within your home, it will be pumped from the tank as needed.
- Float Switches - Used within your water tank, this regulates when your RO System needs to cut on and off depending on the water level in your tank.
All systems are rated with 77 Degree Fahrenheit water and TDS (total dissolved solids) under 2000. Please refer to the specifications of the exact system you plan to purchase. If your water falls outside of these constraints, you should contact us for more recommendations.
|Hertz||50 or 60|
|Feed Connection||3/8" or 1"|
|Product Connection||3/8" or 1"|
|Waste Connection||1/4", 3/8", or 1"|
|Min. Feed Pressure (psi)||45|
|Min. NaCl Rejection||96%|
|Max. NaCl Rejection||98.5%|
|Min. Feed (gpm)||1-10|
|Max. Hardness (grains/gallon)||15|
|Max. TDS (ppm)||1000-2000|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||50-150|
Storage Tank Sizes
|200-300 GPD||165 Gallons (31"D x 56" H)|
|500-2,500 GPD||220 Gallons (42"D x 44" H)|
|4,000-7,000 GPD||550 Gallons (67"D x 44" H)|
*When considering the size of the tank, measure the door opening before installation.
Home Water Usage
|200-300 GPD||1 - 1.5|
|500-2,500 GPD||1 - 4|