GET A BONUS E-BOOK ON THE BENEFITS OF WATER FILTERS, FREE OF CAHRGE WITH YOUR PURCHASE.
Crystal Quest Whole Establishment Water Filters are engineered for maximum filtration and maximum performance with minimum maintenance. They deliver trouble-free operation for many years. They are the most advanced and effective whole house/commercial water filters in the market for the following reasons:
- Water travels through 5 stages of filtration, removing many contaminants from water.
- First stage - water flows through a 20" sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. This also extends the life of the water softeners and water filters, and prevents damage to control valves or pumps.
- Next, water flows through a 1.5 or 2.0 cubic foot media tank with an Automatic Microprocessor Control Valve. (The longer length of time that the water is in contact with the media, the more effective the conditioning and filtering of the water).
- Finally, water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for a final conditioning of the water to remove any remaining contaminants and VOC's which may be in the water.
- Solid 316-Stainless Steel Tanks: heavy-duty, burst-proof construction for long time usage filled with high capacity filtration resins
- Riser style 1" internal flow distributor
- 11.0 gallon-per-minute flow rate
- 3/4" or 1" stainless steel bypass valve
- Uses no electricity
- Manual back-washing system
- Requires only periodic backwash to keep unit in top condition
- Easy to replace resin media approximately every 3 to 5 year
No specifications available.
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 03, 2023
We offer many payment options for our products. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX credit cards are accepted, as well as google pay and paypal. If you are paying with paypal you may be eligible for financing through paypal credit which gives you six months to pay up-interest free.
We also offer a credit option of Affirm payments which enables you to pay in installments.
Naturesarena is happy to offer free shipping on all orders. There is no minimum order. . This includes all states in the United States, excluding Hawaii and Alaska.
Natures arena will charge the postal shipping cost at the time of transaction. At this time we only ship out of the country to Canada. We do not officially service other international orders. A request can always be sent to us, and we may be able to fulfill the request. As a policy though we only ship within the country and to Canada.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you order has shipped, the buyer may be responsible for the return shipping costs. Sauna returns are non returnable. Refunds will either be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order, or issued as a store credit.
Q. Is shipping free?
A. Shipping is free for all purchases. There is no minimum order necessary to be eligible for free shipping.
Q. Where are your products made?
A. There is no one specific source, however we try to get products that are made in the US when possible. Most of our products are in fact made in the USA.
Q. What payment do you accept?
A. PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express and Affirm Payments.
Q. How long does shipping take.
A. It depends on the item. Some products will be delivered in two days others can take a bit over a week to be delivered.
Q. Is naturesarena.com a secure website?
A. Yes. our website is certified by Trusted Site. You will see their certification bar on the bottom righthand corner of the screen.
Q. Are you a non-profit organization?
A. No. However, 10% of our profits are donated to various charity organizations.