Included in your order:
1. Crystal Quest® Alkaline Countertop Water Filter System-Single
2. A PDF e-book about the benefits of filtering water. It covers the history of water filters, the reasons why you should filter your water and the various filtration methods. $39.00 value.
Our Alkaline Countertop Water Filter System is dependable and built to last for years. This countertop system installs in seconds and sits on the countertop for water on demand. Quick and easy to use, stylish, convenient, and effectively removes many contaminants from your water.
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet
- White (Polypropylene) housing is BPA Free
- Provides 10,000 gallons of filtered water (1-3 years, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly)
- Great for homes, apartments or office use.
- Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter: use with any countertop system to help remove sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently
Which cartridges are in my system?
Order of cartridges shown below does not reflect the order they are installed.
Alkalizing Water Filter Cartridge
Water travels through an Alkalizing cartridge with our Ionizer media, containing magnesium & calcium to increase oxygenation & drive the pH higher.
SMART Water Filter Cartridge
Our special house blend of 2 types of coconut-shell GAC (including Catalytic) with 2 types of Eagle Redox Alloys® (9500 & 6500) & anion exchange resin. This blend effectively reduces & removes heavy metals, chlorine & chloramine, pesticides & herbicides, pharmaceutical by-products & other inorganic substances such as petroleum byproducts. Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
Water flows through our SMART special house blend of 2 types of coconut-shell GAC (including Catalytic) with 2 types of Eagle Redox Alloys® (9500 & 6500) & anion exchange resin. This blend effectively reduces & removes heavy metals, chlorine & chloramine, pesticides & herbicides, pharmaceutical by-products & other inorganic substances such as petroleum byproducts. Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
Water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
Water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water.
All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
Carbon Block Water Filter Cartridge
Water travels through a 5-micron solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents and traps particles larger than 5 microns including sediment, silt, sand, and dirt.
|Single||5"L x 13"H x 5"W||5.5"L x 13.5"H x 5"W|
|Double||10"L x 13"H x 5"W||9"L x 13.5"H x 5"W|
|Triple||15"L x 13"H x 5"W||14.5"L x 13.5"H x 5"W|
|Min Operating Pressure||20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Max Operating Pressure||60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Min Operating Temperature||40° F|
|Max Operating Temperature||90° F|
|Max Flow Rate||0.5 gpm (gallons per minute)|
|Alkalizing Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04058|
|SMART Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04002|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04000|