Serious Air Filtration for your Vehicle with Activated Carbon!
GET AN AIR PURIFIER GUIDE E-BOOK FREE WITH YOUR PURCHASE. ($39 VALUE GIFT)
Are you concerned about the constant pollutants you're breathing in on the road? The AllerAir MobileAir air purifier removes chemicals, gases, odors, and particulate from inside your mode of transport. Just attach the air purifier under the seat, in the trunk area (in open style vehicles), or in your preferred location with the provided straps. The 2 lb. activated carbon + 4 Super HEPA filters provide superior filtration over factory-installed air purifiers, removing a wider range of serious pollutants.
The AllerAir MobileAir Car Air Purifier uses natural Activated Carbon to filter dangerous chemicals. Unlike other vehicle air purifiers that use negative ion or electrostatic technologies, the MobileAir does not produce ozone.
The AllerAir MobileAir vehicle air purifier cleans the air of dangerous chemicals and VOCs that are off-gas from new car materials, traffic pollution, Air Pollution.
- 2 lb. activated carbon cartridge, the largest available for a car unit
- 4 x Super HEPA particle wrap filters
- Sony brushless fan motor with 12V car plug adapter
- Secure-fit straps
- Long-haul truckers
- Uber, Lyft, and Taxi drivers
- On-the-road sales staff
- Law enforcement
- Heavy-equipment operators
- Easily secured under the seat, in the trunk, or the preferred location
- Plugs directly into your vehicle’s 12V DC accessory outlet
- Removes airborne chemicals, gases, and odors with an activated carbon filter
- Removes fine airborne particulate with a Super HEPA filter
Remove Chemicals & Odors
Removes chemicals and odors which vehicle air filtration systems can't capture.
Trap Fine Particles
Removes 99.97% of airborne particulate and contaminants with Super HEPA filtration.
Easy to secure
Serious filtration in a compact format. Size allows for easy placement. Robust industrial design for reliable, continuous operation.
What we know about the dangers of road and vehicle pollution
- Diesel Particulate Matter or DPM is a component of diesel exhaust
- Short term exposure to high concentrations of DE/DPM can cause irritation of the eye, nose, and throat, headaches, and dizziness
- Long-term exposure to DE/DPM can increase the risk of cardiovascular disease, respiratory disease, and lung cancer
- Occupations with potential exposure to DE/DPM include heavy equipment operators and truck drivers
|Filtration System||Activated carbon filter, 4 x Super HEPA wrap rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns|
|Carbon cartridge||2 lbs.|
| Surface Area of Carbon
|Super HEPA||Material rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns|
|UV Lamp||Not Available|
|Cord Length||6 feet|
|Noise Level||50 dB|
|Maneuverability||Lightweight and portable|
|Filter Access||Bottom screws|
|Dimensions||10" x 8" x 2.625"|
|Shipping Weight||Approx. 4 lbs.|
|Operating Weight||4 lbs.|
|Number of Units per Pallet||Multiple|