Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 30 and Dec 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders. No Minimum.
The Ultimate Water Filter System!
ALKALAIZING. FRESH TASTE. PURE WATER.
YOUR ORDER WILL INCLUDE:
1. A Crystal Quest® WS Alkalizing + SMART Single Under Sink Water Filter System
2. A PDF e-book about the benefits of filtering water. It covers the history of water filters, the reasons why you should filter your water and the various filtration methods. $39.00 value.
Alkalizing Single Under Sink Water Filter System increases alkalinity by enhancing your pH. The perfect solution for any household, it is quick and easy to install and use, attractive, & convenient.
Water travels through an Alkalizing cartridge increasing the pH to alkaline using a media blend of calcium and magnesium carbonates made from naturally occurring minerals. This media slowly dissolves into the water, raising the pH and making it less corrosive. One of the most important benefits of alkaline water (besides increasing the pH) is that it lowers Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP).
- Installs neatly under the sink. Comes with an attractive faucet and all necessary installation hardware.
- Conveniently provides 10,000 gallons of water. (1-3 years, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.)** Great for homes, apartments or office use.
Water flows through our SMART special house blend of 2 types of coconut-shell GAC (including Catalytic) with 2 types of Eagle Redox Alloys® (9500 & 6500) & anion exchange resin. This blend effectively reduces & removes heavy metals, chlorine & chloramine, pesticides & herbicides, pharmaceutical by-products & other inorganic substances such as petroleum byproducts. Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve be specified in order to progress through the order entry screen.
|Dimensions||5"L x 14"H x 5"W|
|Min Operating Pressure||20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Max Operating Pressure||60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Min Operating Temperature||40 degrees F|
|Max Operating Temperature||90 degrees F|
|Max Flow Rate||0.3-0.5 gpm (gallons per minute)|
*Height is 10” (4” added for room to change cartridges)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.