Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 09 and Dec 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders. No Minimum.
YOUR ORDER WILL CONTAIN:
1. A Naturally Filtered Natural Home Water Filter MG-30
2. AN E-BOOK ON THE BENEFITS OF WATER FILTERS. $39 VALUED GIFT, FREE OF CHARGE WITH YOUR PURCHASE.
The Natural Home systems offer the best point-of-entry chemical filtration performance for homes and small businesses, effectively reducing a broad spectrum of contaminants for 5 or more years depending on source water quality. All materials are tested for product safety.
Designed for large homes and small businesses. Produces 30 gallons per minute of filtered water, enough to operate up to 10 showers and 3 to 5 sinks simultaneously.
- Chlorine, Chloramines, Tastes and Odors
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Trihalomethanes (THMs)
- Heavy Metals
- Iron & Hydrogen Sulfide
- An automatic backwash valve that regenerates the system every 4 days, flushing out contaminants and extending filter life. Comes pre-programmed and can easily be adjusted to meet your needs.
- A 304L 14 gauge stainless steel tank coated internally to add resistance to chemical pitting and corrosion.
- Patented mediaguard system uses three mediaguard cylinders with each containing 4 parallel chambers of KDF 85 media. Mediaguard allows KDF to backwash properly with as little as 4 gpm per cylinder (12 gpm total), increasing life of the media and preventing fusing. This stage effectively breaks down chlorine and chloramines, reduces iron, hydrogen sulfide, and heavy metals, controls microorganism growth in potable water and substantially increases carbon performance and life
- Two and a half cubic feet 70/30 mix of centaur and coconut shell activated carbon for superior reduction of chlorine, chloramines, THMs, VOCs, heavy metals, tastes and odors.
- (Sand, Gravel, Garnet) - The last three stages provide a stable filter bed to prevent filter media from escaping the system. Also reduces particulates, trapping sediment and other foreign debris from entering the home.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.