SAY BYE TO FLUORIDE!
Included in your order:
1. Crystal Quest® Fluoride Removal | SMART Single Cartridge Countertop Water Filter System
2. A PDF e-book about the benefits of filtering water. It covers the history of water filters, the reasons why you should filter your water and the various filtration methods. $39.00 value.
Water travels through 7 stages of filtration:
- In stages 1 and 7, water flows through pre and post one - micron filter pad (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- In stage 2, water flows through a FLUORIDE REMOVAL media containing GAC. unless Aluminum Oxide is requested. This media is specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range. Capacity: 2700 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 1000 to 1500 Gallons).* As high as 11000 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed.*
- In stage 4, water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- In stages 3 and 5, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (ERA-6500, ERA-9500). ERA-6500 and ERA-9500 are major advancements in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- In stages 6, water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water. All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water
- Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter
- Use for any countertop/faucet and helps remove the sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet
White (Polypropylene) Dimensions: 5"L x 13"H x 5"W
Stainless Steel Model Dimensions: 5.5"L x 13.5"H x 5"W
|Dimensions (polypropylene)||5"L x 13"H x 5"W|
|Dimensions (stainless steel)||5.5"L x 13.5"H x 5"W|
|Min Operating Pressure||20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Max Operating Pressure||60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Min Operating Temperature||40 degrees F|
|Max Operating Temperature||90 degrees F|
|Max Flow Rate||0.3-0.5 gpm (gallons per minute)|
* This Fluoride System and Media will accommodate for fluoride removal from municipal water that consists of inorganic fluoride. If fluoride is organic or from natural water sources such as a well please speak with a Crystal Quest® Associate for system recommendation.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 27, 2023
We offer many payment options for our products. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX credit cards are accepted, as well as google pay and paypal. If you are paying with paypal you may be eligible for financing through paypal credit which gives you six months to pay up-interest free.
We also offer a credit option of Affirm payments which enables you to pay in installments.
Naturesarena is happy to offer free shipping on all orders. There is no minimum order. . This includes all states in the United States, excluding Hawaii and Alaska.
Natures arena will charge the postal shipping cost at the time of transaction. At this time we only ship out of the country to Canada. We do not officially service other international orders. A request can always be sent to us, and we may be able to fulfill the request. As a policy though we only ship within the country and to Canada.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you order has shipped, the buyer may be responsible for the return shipping costs. Sauna returns are non returnable. Refunds will either be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order, or issued as a store credit.
Q. Is shipping free?
A. Shipping is free for all purchases. There is no minimum order necessary to be eligible for free shipping.
Q. Where are your products made?
A. There is no one specific source, however we try to get products that are made in the US when possible. Most of our products are in fact made in the USA.
Q. What payment do you accept?
A. PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express and Affirm Payments.
Q. How long does shipping take.
A. It depends on the item. Some products will be delivered in two days others can take a bit over a week to be delivered.
Q. Is naturesarena.com a secure website?
A. Yes. our website is certified by Trusted Site. You will see their certification bar on the bottom righthand corner of the screen.
Q. Are you a non-profit organization?
A. No. However, 10% of our profits are donated to various charity organizations.