Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 30 and Dec 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders. No Minimum.
Your Order Will Include:
1. A Crystal Quest® Alkaline Water Filter System | SMART Countertop Single Cartridge-White
2. A PDF e-book about the benefits of filtering water. It covers the history of water filters, the reasons why you should filter your water and the various filtration methods. $39.00 value.
Water Travel Through 7 Stages of Filtration
Absolutely tasty and clean. Enjoy it in good health. Say hello to clean water! This alkaline water filter system will provide you with clean tasty water. Enough spending on bottled water! Now you can drink clean alkalized water, filtered from impurities, for a fraction of the price. Invest today, in your health.
Stage 1: Water flows through a one-micron filter pad which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.*
Stage 2: Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
Stage 3: Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
Stage 4 & 5: Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.) Chlorine and chloramines are instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
Stage 6: Water travels through our Ionizer media, containing magnesium & calcium to increase oxygenation & drive the pH higher.
Stage 7: Water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or the total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
Alkaline Water Filter System | SMART Countertop Single Cartridge is dependable and built to last for years. This countertop system installs in seconds and sits on the countertop for water on demand. Quick and easy to use, stylish, convenient, and effectively increases alkalinity & oxygenation.
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water. Adjustable spout for more convenience.
- BPA Free
- Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter
- Use for any countertop/faucet and helps remove the sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently.
- Includes our SMART technology to remove hundreds of contaminants
|Dimensions (polypropylene)||5"L x 13"H x 5"W|
|Dimensions (stainless steel)||5.5"L x 13.5"H x 5"W|
|Min Operating Pressure||20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Max Operating Pressure||60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Min Operating Temperature||40 degrees F|
|Max Operating Temperature||90 degrees F|
|Max Flow Rate||0.3-0.5 gpm (gallons per minute)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
When do I change filter cartridge???
The filters life is dependent on a few variables, such as water consumption and how many people are using the filter. However, the filters typically last anywhere from 12-36 months, with an average of about an 18 month life span.