Water Travels Through Multiple Stages of Filtration
YOUR ORDER WILL INCLUDE:
1. A WS Big Blue Whole House Water Filter | Iron, Manganese, Sulfide Removal (4-6 GPM | 1-2 people)
2. A PDF e-book about the benefits of filtering water. It covers the history of water filters, the reasons why you should filter your water, and the various filtration methods. $39.00 value.
Iron Filter Cartridge
- Water flows through an iron, manganese, and hydrogen sulfide-reducing water filter cartridge. In addition, we add ERA® 6500 & 9500 to prevent bacteria growth.
- Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
- Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Water flows through our SMART special house blend of 2 types of coconut-shell GAC (including Catalytic) with 2 types of Eagle Redox Alloys® (9500 & 6500) & anion exchange resin. This blend effectively reduces & removes heavy metals, chlorine & chloramine, pesticides & herbicides, pharmaceutical by-products & other inorganic substances such as petroleum byproducts. Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
- Water flows through Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
Carbon Block Cartridge
- Water flows through a premium, solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides, industrial solvents, and more.
Which cartridges come in my system?
|Carbon Block Cartridge||No||No||Yes|
Determining Whole House Water Filter Size
If you have a high level of contaminants or a larger number of residences, you should consider a larger unit that offers more media for more contact time. We have provided a basic suggestion but keep in mind the contaminant level. If you would like to speak to a member of our team to discuss your specific water needs, please call us.
Additional Product Options
- Leak Detector Valve: Used to detect a water leak within a water filter system and shuts down the water supply to prevent flooding.
- 12 GPM Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer: Specifically designed to meet the demanding microorganism control concern. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water.
- Floor Mount Stand: This stand is a lightweight, powder-coated aluminum frame to increase the durability of these systems. This will allow you to place the system anywhere and not drill any holes into the wall. Adding a stand to your order will be $99 for a single system stand, $109 for a double system stand, and $119 for a triple system stand.
- Recommended Flow Rate: 4-6 Gallons Per Minute
- Cartridge Dimensions: 5" x 20"
- Requires no electricity & no backwashing
- Easy install, use, and change cartridge.
Floor Mount Stand Dimensions: Single, 8.5” x 7-3/4” x 32”; Double, 17” x 7-3/4” x 32”; Triple, 24” x 7-3/4” x 32”
|Iron Filter Cartridge (4-5/8“x20")||CQE-RC-04077|
|SMART Plus Filter Cartridge (4-5/8”x20”)||CQE-RC-04030|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (4-5/8”x20")||CQE-RC-04036|