THIS REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTER WILL CHANGE YOUR R.O. EXPERIENCE. NO MORE TANKS ARE NEEDED.
PLUS, GET A FREE E-BOOK ABOUT WATER FILTERS WITH YOUR PURCHASE. ($39 VALUE GIFT)
- Prevents Contaminant Buildup - The cross filtration method used in the RO System prevents bacteria and virus buildup.
- Space Saver - This Tankless design is only 5.68 inches wide, which helps save space on the counter or under the sink.
- Smart faucet - Blue light on the faucet means the filter condition is 'Perfect'. Yellow means 'Replace Soon'. Red means 'Replace Now'. The top-quality faucet is made of food-grade copper-zinc alloy with a brushed nickel plating.
- Smart TDS Monitoring Panel - TDS means Total Dissolved Solids. The filter will show the quantity of TDS filtered out of your water.
- NSF 58 & 372 certified - The RO System is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standards. (For details, please refer to the performance data sheet in the instruction manual.)
- 7-stage deep filtration
Reduces chlorine, taste and odor, sand, rust, solids, and other impurities. Reduces TDS, limescale, heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and other most harmful contaminants.
Improves the taste of water. Carbon block is made from supreme coconut shell, ensuring that you enjoy ultra-fresh, healthy, great-tasting drinking water.
- 400GPD fast water flow
Get 1 cup of water in 12s.
Water flows faster than in ordinary RO systems.
No more waiting for crisp water. Immediate filtration, water is always fresh!
- Tankless design
Prevents bacteria from forming, thereby ensuring the freshness of your water
Saves 50% in under-sink space, leaving your kitchen clean and organized
- Please refer to this diagram and be informed that you need to drill a hole on your countertop to place the smart faucet (No need for this step if your countertop already has a hole). Besides, an adapter will be installed on your household water tubing to connect to the RO system’s wastewater tubing and input water tubing.
- Electricity is required to run the RO system.
- It's highly recommended to install our RO system with components provided by Waterdrop. Installing the system with any parts or accessories that are not provided by Waterdrop may cause the system to malfunction or shorten the lifetime of the system/filters.