Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 02 and Dec 07. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders. No Minimum.
COST EFFECTIVE. PURE. REFRESHING.
This is a MUST buy! You will LOVE it.
HOT ITEM THAT WILL SAVE YOU LOTS OF MONEY.
YOUR ORDER WILL INCLUDE:
1. A Crystal Quest® SHARP Ultrafiltration Bottleless Water Cooler
2. A PDF e-book about the benefits of filtering water. It covers the history of water filters, the reasons why you should filter your water and the various filtration methods. $39.00 value.
GET CLEAN AND TASTY WATER WITHOUT HEAVING ANY HEAVY WATER BOTTLES WITH THIS BOTTLESS WATER COOLER.
What is UF? In the UF process, a fine membrane (.02 micron) partially addresses micro-organisms without wastewater to lower the Total Suspended Solids.
If you don’t have the additional RO membrane system, some TSS will be left behind. To eliminate a majority of TSS, a Reverse Osmosis membrane is suggested.
Do I Need Reverse Osmosis? (RO)
UltraFiltration acts as the pre-treatment for the next stage of the even finer RO Treatment. RO is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane to remove larger particles & an array of contaminants. Similar to UF, although RO uses a different membrane. When water goes through the RO Membrane, leftover water hardness & contaminants that are too big to go through the UF & RO membrane will wash out through your drain line. (In the back of the water cooler, the system will connect to your kitchen drain for the wastewater.) The initial UF membrane is to help reduce the amount of Total Suspended Solids before the RO Treatment so less strain is put on the RO membrane.
|TURBO UF||TURBO UF/RO||SHARP UF||SHARP UF/RO||HYBRIB UF||HYBRID UF/RO|
|No Plastic Jugs|
|Child Safety for Hot Water|
|Reverse Osmosis (RO)|
|Stainless Steel Holding Tank|
|Polypropylene Holding Tank|
• Floor weight: 48 lbs. / 122kg
• Premium floor weight: 59 lbs. / 127kg
• Floor dimensions: 13”D x 13”W x 42”H / 33cm D x 33cm W x 107cm H
• Premium floor dimensions: 13”D x 13”W x 50”H / 33cm D x 33cm W x 127cm H
• Heating power: 500W, 6.2 amps
• Cooling power: 112W, 2.4 amps
• Hot water dispensing temperature: 176-194°F / 80-90°C
• Cold water dispensing temperature: 35-50°F / 1.7-10°C
• Hot water tank volume: 0.5 gallon / 1.9 liters
• Cold water tank volume: 1 gallon / 3.8 liters
• Heating capacity: 1.4 gallons per hour / 5.3 lph
• Cooling capacity: 1.95 gallons per hour / 7.4 lph
• Voltage: 110-120V / 220-230V-50/60 Hz
|Sediment Cartridge (Inline)||CQE-RC-04037|
|GAC Cartridge (Inline)||CQE-RC-04038|
|UF Cartridge (Inline)||CQE-RC-04039|
|SMART Cartridge (Inline)||CQE-RC-04040|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I've never seen this kind of thing before. How does it work? How does it get the water if there's no bottle?
It has a cartridge inside of the cooler following after the water inlet. It essentially allows water flow from your line through your cartridge, filters it, and dispenses it from the spout.