Ionic Absorptions Micro Filter
Inside the Active Filter
- 99.99999% Removal Of Bacteria: E.Coli
- 99.99% Filtration Removal Of:
- Taste & Odor Reduction: Metal, Chemical And Medicinal
- Heavy Metals: Aluminum, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lead and Mercury
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's): Household cleaning compounds, industrial wastes, insecticides
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB's): Highly toxic industrial compounds
- Synthetic Organic Compounds (SOC's): Herbicides, pesticides, and other chemicals that come from agriculture, urban stormwater runoff, or industrial activities
- Asbestos: Concrete and cement compound found in municipal water, wastewater and stormwater systems
- DDT: Class 2 insecticide
- Trihalomethanes (THM's): by-product of chlorine disinfection
- Microbiological Organisms
- Inorganics: Trace metals, turbidity
- Radiological Contaminants
- Parasites: Giardia and Cryptosporidium
Lifespan of Filter
- Municipal Tap Water: 100 gal— 575 refills
- Raw, Untreated Water: 25 gal— 145 refills
- Shelf Life: 50 years
Measurements, Dimensions and Specifications
- Flow Rate: 60 ounces per minute / 1.8 liter per minute
- Size: 9.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 3.9oz . 110g
- Country of Manufacture: USA
- Replacement Filter SKU#: W200-F
- Tested to EPA Protocol for Microbiological Water Purifiers for ANSI/NSF Standard 42&53
- Packed & printed in Louisville, CO
- Packaging printed with soy-based inks
- Made with 100% recycled materials
- 95% from post consumer waste
- 100% recyclable packaging, naturally biodegradable & comfortable
- BPA/BPS Free Bottle & Lid
- 100% Made in USA
What's in the box
- 1x Active All Terrain Bottle, Nalgene
- 1x Active All Terrain Filter, 100-Gallon Capacity
- 1x Neoprene carrying case
- 1x 3ft Shoulder strap
- 1x 7ft Shoulder strap
- 1x User manual
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 01, 2023
We offer many payment options for our products. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX credit cards are accepted, as well as google pay and paypal. If you are paying with paypal you may be eligible for financing through paypal credit which gives you six months to pay up-interest free.
We also offer a credit option of Affirm payments which enables you to pay in installments.
Naturesarena is happy to offer free shipping on all orders. There is no minimum order. . This includes all states in the United States, excluding Hawaii and Alaska.
Natures arena will charge the postal shipping cost at the time of transaction. At this time we only ship out of the country to Canada. We do not officially service other international orders. A request can always be sent to us, and we may be able to fulfill the request. As a policy though we only ship within the country and to Canada.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you order has shipped, the buyer may be responsible for the return shipping costs. Sauna returns are non returnable. Refunds will either be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order, or issued as a store credit.
Q. Is shipping free?
A. Shipping is free for all purchases. There is no minimum order necessary to be eligible for free shipping.
Q. Where are your products made?
A. There is no one specific source, however we try to get products that are made in the US when possible. Most of our products are in fact made in the USA.
Q. What payment do you accept?
A. PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express and Affirm Payments.
Q. How long does shipping take.
A. It depends on the item. Some products will be delivered in two days others can take a bit over a week to be delivered.
Q. Is naturesarena.com a secure website?
A. Yes. our website is certified by Trusted Site. You will see their certification bar on the bottom righthand corner of the screen.
Q. Are you a non-profit organization?
A. No. However, 10% of our profits are donated to various charity organizations.