Combine a far infrared sauna dome with ozone and take your routine to the next level.
Far infrared, an invisible part of the light spectrum, is a deep penetrating heat that inspires sweating at lower temperatures than conventional saunas. It absorbs easily and can aid in improving circulation and detoxification.
Ozone therapy is used around the world because of its ability to neutralize bacteria and viruses and for a long list of other reasons. Put the two together and you have a great team. The sauna has been modified to make it ozone-compatible and features an easy-to-use ozone port.
About the far infrared sauna dome
Improved exposure to far-infrared: There are no dead spots in this sauna. The interior is covered with a heating element so your entire body is bathed with infrared. Because the element is closer to you, you are exposed to stronger infrared at the ideal wavelengths. It doesn't dissipate over distance.
Lying down can be better: When sitting, gravity presses down on your body in a less beneficial way. By lying down in a dome sauna, you're not only more relaxed and comfortable but your nervous and cardiovascular systems are relieved and you don't have the additional stress of maintaining proper posture.
Circulation, immunity, and detoxification: Far infrared helps improve oxygenation and circulation, which promotes toxin discharge and the exchange of nutrients between cells. Higher body temperatures can cause immune chemical increases that can aid in improving general health and healing.
- Modified to be ozone-compatible
- Easy to use ozone port
- Perfect for home or spa use
- The body mat is waterproof
- The adjustable shelf can be pulled out to 72" long, 18" high, and 25" wide
- Far infrared heating element covers the entire interior of the dome
- Temperature: 100-160 degrees after 5-10 minute warmup
- Separate timer for lower and upper sections with continuous time or auto shutoff options
- Doesn't take up much space, only 1.5' x 2.5' x 3' when nested
- Easy to clean
- Wheels for easy movement
- ETL approved
- Mahogany frame with Naugahyde outer layer
- Weight: approximately 50 pounds
110V/60 Hz, 750 watts
- Warranty: Three years on the shell, two years on controls. Ozone use will not void the warranty.