Anti-Aging Tips that you might know about
1. Drink beet juice. If you have a juicer at home that is the best, you can freshly juice organic beets. Beet juice is a nitric-oxide boosting food. It helps lower blood pressure and increase blood flow. Don't drink too much though, because its high in natural sugar.
2. Sunflower seed oil is rich in Vitamin E and contains linoleic acid which is great for your skin. Apply some oil to your forearm one or twice a day.
3. Rebound. Jumping on a trampoline is a great way to exercise and easy on your knees and joints. Jumping will improve your lymphatic system.
4. Take a cold shower. This is a good form of stress that reduces uric acid levels which may cause heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and other health complications. It will also increase your bodies tolerance to stress. You can build up from a bit cold, and next time take a colder shower.
5. Berberine is anti inflammatory and antimicrobial. It activates AMPK which is anti-aging. You can get it in supplements.
6. Use a Sauna. When in a sauna you will sweat and remove toxins from your body and skin especially. The heat also is an artificial fever useful if you feel under the weather. The high heat is also a good form of stress that yields health benefits.
Click Here for more longevity tips.
Dejar un comentario