Water Travels Through Multiple Stages of Filtration
YOUR ORDER WILL INCLUDE:
1. A WS Big Blue Whole House Water Filter | Iron, Manganese, Sulfide Removal (4-6 GPM | 1-2 people)
2. A PDF e-book about the benefits of filtering water. It covers the history of water filters, the reasons why you should filter your water, and the various filtration methods. $39.00 value.
Iron Filter Cartridge
- Water flows through an iron, manganese, and hydrogen sulfide-reducing water filter cartridge. In addition, we add ERA® 6500 & 9500 to prevent bacteria growth.
- Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
- Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Water flows through our SMART special house blend of 2 types of coconut-shell GAC (including Catalytic) with 2 types of Eagle Redox Alloys® (9500 & 6500) & anion exchange resin. This blend effectively reduces & removes heavy metals, chlorine & chloramine, pesticides & herbicides, pharmaceutical by-products & other inorganic substances such as petroleum byproducts. Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
- Water flows through Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
Carbon Block Cartridge
- Water flows through a premium, solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides, industrial solvents, and more.
Which cartridges come in my system?
|Carbon Block Cartridge||No||No||Yes|
Determining Whole House Water Filter Size
If you have a high level of contaminants or a larger number of residences, you should consider a larger unit that offers more media for more contact time. We have provided a basic suggestion but keep in mind the contaminant level. If you would like to speak to a member of our team to discuss your specific water needs, please call us.
Additional Product Options
- Leak Detector Valve: Used to detect a water leak within a water filter system and shuts down the water supply to prevent flooding.
- 12 GPM Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer: Specifically designed to meet the demanding microorganism control concern. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water.
- Floor Mount Stand: This stand is a lightweight, powder-coated aluminum frame to increase the durability of these systems. This will allow you to place the system anywhere and not drill any holes into the wall. Adding a stand to your order will be $99 for a single system stand, $109 for a double system stand, and $119 for a triple system stand.
- Recommended Flow Rate: 4-6 Gallons Per Minute
- Cartridge Dimensions: 5" x 20"
- Requires no electricity & no backwashing
- Easy install, use, and change cartridge.
Floor Mount Stand Dimensions: Single, 8.5” x 7-3/4” x 32”; Double, 17” x 7-3/4” x 32”; Triple, 24” x 7-3/4” x 32”
|Iron Filter Cartridge (4-5/8“x20")||CQE-RC-04077|
|SMART Plus Filter Cartridge (4-5/8”x20”)||CQE-RC-04030|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (4-5/8”x20")||CQE-RC-04036|
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 27, 2023
We offer many payment options for our products. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX credit cards are accepted, as well as google pay and paypal. If you are paying with paypal you may be eligible for financing through paypal credit which gives you six months to pay up-interest free.
We also offer a credit option of Affirm payments which enables you to pay in installments.
Naturesarena is happy to offer free shipping on all orders. There is no minimum order. . This includes all states in the United States, excluding Hawaii and Alaska.
Natures arena will charge the postal shipping cost at the time of transaction. At this time we only ship out of the country to Canada. We do not officially service other international orders. A request can always be sent to us, and we may be able to fulfill the request. As a policy though we only ship within the country and to Canada.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you order has shipped, the buyer may be responsible for the return shipping costs. Sauna returns are non returnable. Refunds will either be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order, or issued as a store credit.
Q. Is shipping free?
A. Shipping is free for all purchases. There is no minimum order necessary to be eligible for free shipping.
Q. Where are your products made?
A. There is no one specific source, however we try to get products that are made in the US when possible. Most of our products are in fact made in the USA.
Q. What payment do you accept?
A. PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express and Affirm Payments.
Q. How long does shipping take.
A. It depends on the item. Some products will be delivered in two days others can take a bit over a week to be delivered.
Q. Is naturesarena.com a secure website?
A. Yes. our website is certified by Trusted Site. You will see their certification bar on the bottom righthand corner of the screen.
Q. Are you a non-profit organization?
A. No. However, 10% of our profits are donated to various charity organizations.