- [Ultra-long service life] Waterdrop undersink water filtration system has a maximum service life of 8,000, 16,000, 19,000 gallons or 12, 24, 36 months.
- [Innovative multistage filtration] Waterdrop undersink water filter adopts advanced multistage filtration to effectively reduce chlorine, odor, sediment, and other heavy metals, which is tested by the third-party laboratory. 
- [Authority guaranteed materials] Premium lead-free materials are fully certified by the WQA against NSF 372 standard. BPA-free materials are also ensured. Effective chlorine reduction is certified against NSF 42 standard by the WQA.
- [Easy installation] The under sink water filtration system can be connected only to a cold water supply. Easy to install because of the innovative push-to-connect fittings and the twist-and-lock design.
- [Fast flow rate & multiple uses] The tested full flow rate of this undersink water filtration system is 0.75 gpm at 60 psi. The fast and stable water supply and the compact design make the under sink water filter meet your various water needs.
- The compact design saves a significant amount of under-sink space and creates more room for storage.
Easy installation takes only 3 minutes .
- This under counter water filtration system comes with a lead-free brushed stainless steel faucet designed to provide safe filtered water. You can install the new faucet into the original faucet hole or drill a 1⅜” hole for it.
- The dedicated faucet and your original faucet will separate the filtered water from unfiltered water, which meets different daily water needs.
- With a filtration accuracy of 0.5μm, this under-sink water purification system reduces the contaminants such as chlorine, taste and odor, sediment, rust, and other heavy metals, which is tested by the third-party laboratory. You don’t have to worry about the safety of the filtered water. 
- The under counter water filter system also retains minerals that are essential to your body, such as potassium, calcium, sodium, and magnesium. Enjoy fresh, healthy water with Waterdrop.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 27, 2023
We offer many payment options for our products. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX credit cards are accepted, as well as google pay and paypal. If you are paying with paypal you may be eligible for financing through paypal credit which gives you six months to pay up-interest free.
We also offer a credit option of Affirm payments which enables you to pay in installments.
Naturesarena is happy to offer free shipping on all orders. There is no minimum order. . This includes all states in the United States, excluding Hawaii and Alaska.
Natures arena will charge the postal shipping cost at the time of transaction. At this time we only ship out of the country to Canada. We do not officially service other international orders. A request can always be sent to us, and we may be able to fulfill the request. As a policy though we only ship within the country and to Canada.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you order has shipped, the buyer may be responsible for the return shipping costs. Sauna returns are non returnable. Refunds will either be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order, or issued as a store credit.
Q. Is shipping free?
A. Shipping is free for all purchases. There is no minimum order necessary to be eligible for free shipping.
Q. Where are your products made?
A. There is no one specific source, however we try to get products that are made in the US when possible. Most of our products are in fact made in the USA.
Q. What payment do you accept?
A. PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express and Affirm Payments.
Q. How long does shipping take.
A. It depends on the item. Some products will be delivered in two days others can take a bit over a week to be delivered.
Q. Is naturesarena.com a secure website?
A. Yes. our website is certified by Trusted Site. You will see their certification bar on the bottom righthand corner of the screen.
Q. Are you a non-profit organization?
A. No. However, 10% of our profits are donated to various charity organizations.