Waterdrop G2 tankless reverse osmosis system reduces total dissolved solids in your water.
THIS IS THE FILTER YOU NEED TO PURIFY YOUR DRINKING WATER FROM ALMOST ALL CONTAMINANTS. BEST OF ALL, NO LARGE TANK IS NEEDED. ENJOY WATER THEY WAY IT SHOULD BE!
- The composite integrated filters instantly filter water to deliver a continuous supply when you need it.
- The tankless design ensures the safety of your drinking water and saves under-sink storage space.
- The fast water flow rate of 400 GPD saves over 300% of water and results in a 1:1 drain ratio.
- The advanced integrated design of the electrical and water circuits reduces leakage.
- The lead-free faucet is made of food-grade copper-zinc alloy with brushed nickel plating.
Composite filter technology
- The new composite filter technology employs an excellent filter combination to achieve more efficient filtration.
- The composite water filters can effectively reduce most contaminants.
- CF filter reduces rust, sediment, large particles, chlorine, taste, and odor.
- MRO filter effectively reduces contaminants, such as chloramine, antibiotics, organic matter, heavy metals, nitrite, bacteria, and limescale. This reverse osmosis water filter improves the taste of water and provides purified water as fresh as spring water.
- The reverse osmosis membrane has a pore size of 0.0001 μm, which is one-millionth of a strand of hair. Bacteria and viruses are 5,000 times larger than their pore size.
- Therefore, only water molecules and some beneficial mineral ions can pass through the RO membrane. Heavy metals and other impurities are discharged from the waste water tubing.
- The G2 RO membrane can reduce the most harmful substances in water.
Innovative tankless design
- The tankless reverse osmosis system ensures the safety of your family’s drinking water.
- This compact RO system also saves over 70% more under-sink storage space as compared to traditional reverse osmosis water filter systems.
- The tankless design avoids recontamination, such as bacterial growth.
Fills a cup of water in 12 seconds
- This G2 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System offers a fast water flow rate of up to 400 GPD. Get a cup of filtered water in 12 seconds, satisfying your needs while saving time.
- Compared to the traditional RO water filter system, which only has continuous water flow during the first two minutes, Waterdrop reverse osmosis system always has a stable water flow.
- Please refer to this diagram and be informed that you need to drill a hole on your countertop to place the smart faucet (No need for this step if your countertop already has a hole).
- Besides, an adapter will be installed on your household water tubing to connect to the RO system’s wastewater tubing and input water tubing.
- Electricity is required to run the RO system.
- We do not recommend using well water as a source for our RO systems. We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
- It's highly recommended to install our RO system with components provided by Waterdrop. Installing the system with any parts or accessories that are not provided by Waterdrop may cause the system to malfunction or shorten the lifetime of the system/filters.
Smart filter life reminder
- 3 colors of lights show the status of water filters.
- Blue means your water filters are functioning well.
- Purple means you need to replace the water filter soon. You still have 15 days to replace it.
- Red means you have to replace the water filter immediately.
Easy to install
- Installing the Waterdrop G2 under the sink water filtration system takes less than 30 minutes.
- Due to the twist-and-pull design, you can replace the water filter in 3 seconds.
1:1 low drain ratio
- All reverse osmosis water purification systems will produce concentrated water to discharge impurities.
- Compared to traditional RO water purifiers, the G2 RO system produces less concentrated water and saves 300% more water.
- You can collect concentrated water to mop the floor, wash your car, do laundry, etc.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 27, 2023
We offer many payment options for our products. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX credit cards are accepted, as well as google pay and paypal. If you are paying with paypal you may be eligible for financing through paypal credit which gives you six months to pay up-interest free.
We also offer a credit option of Affirm payments which enables you to pay in installments.
Naturesarena is happy to offer free shipping on all orders. There is no minimum order. . This includes all states in the United States, excluding Hawaii and Alaska.
Natures arena will charge the postal shipping cost at the time of transaction. At this time we only ship out of the country to Canada. We do not officially service other international orders. A request can always be sent to us, and we may be able to fulfill the request. As a policy though we only ship within the country and to Canada.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you order has shipped, the buyer may be responsible for the return shipping costs. Sauna returns are non returnable. Refunds will either be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order, or issued as a store credit.
Q. Is shipping free?
A. Shipping is free for all purchases. There is no minimum order necessary to be eligible for free shipping.
Q. Where are your products made?
A. There is no one specific source, however we try to get products that are made in the US when possible. Most of our products are in fact made in the USA.
Q. What payment do you accept?
A. PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express and Affirm Payments.
Q. How long does shipping take.
A. It depends on the item. Some products will be delivered in two days others can take a bit over a week to be delivered.
Q. Is naturesarena.com a secure website?
A. Yes. our website is certified by Trusted Site. You will see their certification bar on the bottom righthand corner of the screen.
Q. Are you a non-profit organization?
A. No. However, 10% of our profits are donated to various charity organizations.